Gators don't sweat.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

OK. Here we go!

I got an e-mail from my buddy pylbug today. He was directing me to his new blog. He had been "sitting on it" for a while, and of course, it just made me think about what a neglectful blogger I've been. Delancey told me that the way to start is just to get going, and I thought that's what I was doing ranting about Nexium, but I didn't keep up the momentum, obviously. We were all talking big about starting blogs and when I made my lone previous post, I figured I'd beat 'em all to the punch, but pylbug threw down the gauntlet. Now? I have a few free hours, so what the hell!

I was out of the city for four days last week/end and I'm just now getting caught up on my blog reading. I didn't really envision myself being one of those linkbloggers that just post links and commentary, but I'm just getting started so you'll have to bear with me while I find my style. Personal journal? Photoblog? Musicblog? Pop culture analysis? Comic book criticism? I'm hoping to get my hands dirty in a bit of each playground, but tonight, the links...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home