Gators don't sweat.

Saturday, December 31, 2005

These videos are SO 2005...

I stumbled across a couple wonderful videos online this morning, that I wanted to share with all my SilverFutureHolics so tune your computer TV over here for a bit of fun.

First of all, Stereogum posted the videos for both Saul Williams' "List of Demands (reparations)" and the cover by sweet Swedes Jenny Wilson and Robyn Carlsson. I had never seen either and they're both quite entertaining in their own ways. I recommend watching them both.

Whatever you do though, don't miss Terry Brown: Slow Playing Tape Deck. This is what Google Video was invented for! "We're not gonna need a tweeter for what we're doing today." (via GetLoFi)

While we're at it, check out DoCopenhagen's Top 50 Music Videos of 2005. (via Gapersblock)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home