Gators don't sweat.

Friday, June 10, 2005

Mega Mall Shut down!

The Sun-Times is reporting that the Super Discount Mega Mall has been shut down due to building code violations! Apparently there were over 100 violations, and they hadn't been fixed since the previous visit from the city. I don't want to see a propane tank explode and take out the whole dang thing, but here's hoping that the folks at the Mega Mall get their acts together so that they can reopen and we can once again enjoy airbrushing, Churros, Jewelry, and clothing at the flea market that's open every day (except when the city shuts them down.)

2 Comments:

  • NOOOOOO!!!!! I'm also hoping this is only temporary because I've been meaning to get a custom baseball hat made for me there. And did you see the custom airbrushed shoes that Jamie got there? Wow!!! I've also bought a few cool shirts there. Please come back super mega discount mall!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:07 PM  

  • I was just thinking of biking over there today to get a custom hat, the kind that smacks of Mega Mall. Damn.

    By Blogger PYLB, at 4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home