Gators don't sweat.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Yeah, yeah...

I know I haven't been posting. Sorry. I still have to work this whole thing into my daily routine. I have a few things to post if I make myself some time, but until then let me give a mini Mega Mall update. It looks like work is being done. Signs are up all over that they will be reopening soon. Hopefully they're getting their act together. Now, not knowing if the Mega Mall was going to be demolished, developed, or destroyed, I went out and took a few pics, just in case...








2 Comments:

  • Hurah!
    maybe you should plan a party around the re-opening...

    By Blogger wouldpkr, at 9:58 AM  

  • Heard on WBEZ this morning that it's scheduled to reopen sometime in the fall.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home