Gators don't sweat.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Shirt folding is all the rave in Japan

I am completly transfixed and mesmerized by this video. In general, I've been really amused by both google video and youtube and the like the past couple weeks. so while I'm here I suppose I can point you to a few good uns.

SPIDER-MAN NipĆ³n !!!!!!!!
Shatner's Rocket Man
Stewie's Rocket Man
Shooter - Lil Wayne & Robyn Thicke live on Leno
Elmo Controversy
The trailer for the new Batman Legos
And Stereogum has the full federline round up. K-fed in the studio, the instant parody, and James Lipton.

Here's a couple great reads for the video haters. Gilberto Gil is awesome and Sly Stone might be coming out of hiding for the Grammys?

2 Comments:

  • Man, the Japanese can do anything. I saw this video about a month ago. You think that it is crazy to watch, give it a try. It is even more mesmerizing when you do it yourself and it actually works.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:01 AM  

  • I know you've had this crazy Japanese folding video up for a while, but I finally got around to watching it. On behalf of all of us here at the Frame Factory, thanks so much for giving us an activity to help pass the time. My co-workers call it, "The most exciting thing to happen here all week."

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home