Gators don't sweat.

Monday, July 25, 2005

America's Next Top Motto

It's strange the things you stumble across while Googling the phrase "Show them my motto", but I found an interesting article that went in a direction I wasn't expecting after the Dazed & Confused shout-out in the intro (and I love how he mentions McDonald's new catchphrase, "we're loving it!").

Don't you think you need a motto? I haven't decided what my motto is yet (make them pay?), but I'll certainly update you when I figure it out. In the meantime, what's your motto? Leave me a comment and give the world your fighting words of wisdom, you could have America's Next Top Motto!

2 Comments:

  • As you know, i've always been one to latch on to a catch phrase. The two i've been using could be considered mottos i guess since i use them constantly and in various situations. "It's a life" and "I work here". Use the latter in a snarkey voice and with shit eating grin.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:48 PM  

  • im still using "Dime"
    as in, Geno Dimed on us once again...

    By Blogger wouldpkr, at 7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home